Winner NZ Master Joiners Best use of Creative Lighting 2015.
Winner Regional Master Joiners Best Kitchen 2015.
Winner Regional Master Joiners Best Benchtop 2015.
- For this new build the client wanted a kitchen that demanded attention and also incorporated the natural wood elements found throughout the rest of the house.
- Bench Tops - Caesarstone Jet Black (island 80mm thick, back bench 60mm).
- Splash Back - Stopsol Grey, back painted black.
- Sink - Heritage Hardware Ecogranti - Tekapo.
- Finish Doors - Mix of Cedar veneer with a satin lacquer and Black Melteca in a Puregrain finish.
An impressive black island benchtop mitred to 80mm dominates the centre of the kitchen, while the bifold pocket doors on the pantry allow
easy access without compromising the space.
The contrast of the cedar and puregrain black melteca, paired with the smoky mirror splashback and blue LED lighting, gives the kitchen a sharp,
striking appearance and overall “wow” factor.
A black undermounted ecogranite sink seamlessly finishes off the island and adds a point of interest.