- Busy family required a kitchen that was both functional and expansive in their new home. Work spaces were very important and also to create a design that didn't shrink into the background of the expansive open plan area.
- 3.9m long island benchtop - the length was made possible by using an acrylic benchtop surface.
- Hop Benchtop - Stainless steel
- Cupboards - Hi-gloss Melteca cupboard fronts, easy to clean and provide functionality in their simplicity.
- Finish - Contrasting grey panels across the front of the island break up the stark whiteness of the rest of the kitchen while also complimenting the polioshed concrete floor.
An impressive and very large benchtop proudly sits to the front of this practical, eye-catching family kitchen.