Golf View Kitchen
Winner 2016 Regional Master Joiners Best Kitchen Design.
- The clients brief was to create a kitchen & scullery maximising the use of storage, as well as having a feature island making the most of the
seating space for their social lives.
The Home is perched on a hill top overlooking the vast Marlborough vineyards and the Richmond ranges which the client wished to try and emulate into the design
- Veneer – Laminex DVT, Wild Pecan, ¼ cut.
- Kitchen Benchtop – Natural Granite at 60mm & 30mm thick, River Valley.
- Scullery Doors – Melteca, Warm White.
- Scullery Benchtop – Wilsonart, Pearl Soapstone.
- Hardware Drawers – Blum Antaro runners (soft close doors).
- Main Kitchen Doors – Lacquered MDF, Black White (Resene).
- Second Colour – Double Cod Grey, 30% Gloss (Resene).